Today's passage can be found in Luke 19:11-27
Two truths from this passage
1. God’s design from the time of creation was that humans should receive delegated authority from God and reign as co-rulers with him on earth (Genesis 1:28, Revelation 5:9-10).
2. The gift of authority comes to us with the responsibility of stewardship, to be used in line with the purposes for which it was given (Exodus 19:5-6).
Three implications from this passage
1. The kingdom of God is reserved for those who honor, accept, and surrender to the kingship of Jesus (John 1:12).
2. In the kingdom of God, there are no passive members or people who only give lip service to Jesus (Matthew 7:24-27).
3. Jesus, the king, calls us to participate in the growth and expansion of his kingdom on earth (Luke 19:16).
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.